Monday 14 April 2014

Face Mask Mondays #3


Running a bit late with this one! Sorry guys! The third instalment of face mask Mondays brings the Montagne Jeunesse Virgin Olive mask which  has been a lovely experience. With extracts of olive oil and Shea butter, this mask claims to leave your skin super smooth and deeply cleansed.
 
 

Shortly after removing the mask my skin was left feeling smooth and a little glowy. I did notice however, that it seemed to bring up a few spots (out of nowhere) and although an unpleasant surprise, it was much better than sitting around lurking in my skin. For me, this reinforced the claims that the mask did actually cleanse the skin and help remove dirt particles and any upcoming spots. Although my skin was feeling soft and smooth for a while after, just like with mask #1, this feeling did not last very long. The mask did feel ideal for my skin type (normal to dry) and I enjoyed using a lot so I would happily repurchase it.
 
 
(And here is a cheeky snap of what it looks like upon application... although at this point mine had already started drying)


No comments:

Post a Comment