Thursday 7 January 2016

Hello 2016! Where have I been?


Firstly, Happy New Year and best wishes to all!

I hope you’ve had a brilliant festive break and are now ready to take on 2016 in all its glory.

 I did a bit of a disappearing act but now as it’s the new year I thought it is a good time to come back.
Over the past few months I have been through a bit a whirlwind with some big changes. At the end of summer, I finally decided what I wanted to do career wise and applied to university to study a masters, this meant a lot of last minute preparation and involved moving to Nottingham, a city that’s completely new to me. I’m still working part time so there’s never a quiet moment.

New year, new starts and all that, 2016 will be the year that I get organized and hit blogging hard. I think I am long overdue writing some general life posts so that you guys can get to know me better. Over the Christmas break I’ve been thinking of ideas for potential posts and I’m really looking forward to sharing these with you over the next couple of months!


In the meantime, thanks for sticking by me, best of luck for 2016! 






No comments:

Post a Comment