Saturday 10 August 2013

*Drum roll* ... First post

After deliberating over the idea of starting a beauty blog I finally decide to summon up the courage and go for it, so here goes my first post!

I am 22 and recent University graduate with a passion for all things beauty, especially lip products.. a girl can never have too many lipsticks, right?

I decide to start blogging to share my favourite products with other beauty fanatics as well as share my quest to explore a multitude of beauty products (without breaking the bank balance too much).

All the reviews will be my own opinion and should be taken with a pinch of salt, as the effectiveness of products often varies for people with different skin types and different preferences.

If you have tried any of the products I mention I would love to hear what you though of them!

Have a read and enjoy! :)

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment