Wednesday 21 August 2013

O.P.I Outrageous Neons

 
I picked up these gorgeous O.P.I neon mini nail polishes at TK Maxx a few weeks ago and was dying to try them all out. The set consists of a white base and a top coat, followed by the lovely 'ridiculously yellow', 'formidably orange', 'riotously pink' and 'seriously purple'. All of the colours are lovely and summery but I must say the pink has got to be my favourite. I'm a big fan of OPI polishes as they last really well, which is such a big issue as my nails usually start chipping the next day! Really don't know what I do with them. These little ones have been doing pretty well and the colours look so shiny once the top coat is applied. Very happy with this purchase  :)

 
(excuse the security tag)
 
 
 Which one's your favourite?
 
 
 
 
L x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment