Sunday 29 September 2013

Oh my WOW ... Fragrance Direct Haul

 
Over the past few weeks I have discovered the wonderful fragrance direct website! But seriously, where have I been all my life? If you haven't yet discovered this gem, Fragrance direct (.co.uk) stocks well known brands of make up, skin care products and perfume/aftershave at a discounted price.
I got a little over excited and the next thing you know I ended up with ... 45 items in my basket! Dangerous! After some careful deliberation and a reality check, as hard as it was, I tried my best to whittle this down to a reasonable number. When my parcel arrived (much sooner than I anticipated -brownie points) I felt like Christmas had come early. Most of the items I purchased were priced at £1.99, with the most expensive item priced at £3.99 which was the OPI nail lacquer, but hey what a bargain! And the cheapest (I think) was the little brush and the Rimmel liquid liner at only 99p.
 
 
Here is what I got:
 
 
 
Eye Candy false lashes in 003 and 007
 
 
Calvin Klein delicious luxury lipsticks in Cream Rose and Ethereal
 
 
I think I was a little over excited with the CK range as I also got the delicious truth lipstck in the shade Retro and the delicious pout lipgloss in the shade Sparkle
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 220 Pink chic
 
 
 
Maybelline Colour Sensational popstick in 030 Pink lollipop
Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in 832 Kiss pearl
 
 
L'Oreal Studio Secrets eyeshadow in blue eyes 284
Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer creme eyeshadow in Bare silk
 
 
Bourjois Intense shimmer loose eyeshadow in 27 Sparkling blue
Maybelline Eye Studio mono in 412 Lagon blue
 
 
Rimmel Glam eyes liquid liner in 008 Aqua glow
Bourjois Khol and Contour eyeliner pencil in 13 Argent creatif
Dainty Doll eyeliner pencil in 004 Shake your tail feather
 
 
 
Essie nail lacquers in Pear and Desire which is a bright orange shade and We're in it together which is a sparkly pale pink.
 
 
L'oreal Colour Riche nail polish in Saphyr Lurex
O.P.I nail lacquer in I'm all ears
Calvin Klein splendid colour nail polish in Silverstreak
 
 
and finally, two very cute Bourjois mineral matt brushes
I have only sampled a few of the products so far and I'm very happy with my purchases. I would highly recommend Fragrance direct as you can find some absolute steals and even though I only paid for the standard delivery (5-7 days), my order arrived a few days sooner that expected so that was a nice surprise. My only issue however, was that the colour swatched provided on the website, in my opinion, are not fair representations of what the actual shade of the product looks like, so I would just be careful and double check the items at other retailers (if those products are available elsewhere).
 
Have you bought anything from Fragrance Direct? Would love to hear what your favourites were :)
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks :) absolutely loved fragrance direct! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this website! when I first found it i was so shocked at the prices of everything! x
    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete