Tuesday 17 September 2013

NOTD: O.P.I Mariah Carey Collection Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer

This lovely nail polish has taken over as my absolute favourite! In the shade 'the Impossible', it's the most gorgeous sparkly dark pinky-red colour. It has a rough texture with bits of glitter and silver stars floating around.


 
 
The little stars are quite difficult to work with however, as they seem to refuse to stick to my nails. I quite like the 'sand' texture so wouldn't normally wear a top coat, but using a Rimmel lycra top coat made the nail varnish glisten and look beautiful! It also seemed to help keep the stars on for longer and prevent them from catching on things (mainly my hair). Apart from the stars, the polish lasts pretty well and I was quite impressed with its longevity.
 
(without top coat)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(with top coat)

 
 
Have you used any of the liquid sand collection polishes? Let me know which was your favourite!
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love this colour x

    Click HERE to enter my fabulous blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete