Thursday 15 May 2014

NOTD // Barry M Aquarium Collection Nails

 
After seeing so many snaps of various polishes from the Barry M Aquarium collection I knew I just had to get my hands on some! The colours are absolutely stunning so making a decision was difficult, but I decided to go for Pacific and Mermaid. Pacific is a gorgeous blue with a greeny hue when caught in the light, looks gorgeous by itself or with a top coat and Mermaid is a top coat with blue green and gold flecks.
 
 
 
(Pacific worn on its own)
 
Having had hit and miss experiences with other Barry M polishes I was unsure what to expect but these two were definitely a hit. Both formulas are easy to apply and last well for a good few days before any chips appear. I'm especially pleased with the top coat as the flecks actually come out even without the need to layer it up like crazy.
 
 
Pacific ^^
 
Mermaid ^^
 
Now I'll just have to refrain myself from getting all of the others in this collection.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment