Saturday 30 August 2014

NOTD // Models Own Hyper Gel

 
This has been my absolute go to nail polish for the majority of the summer. Having mixed feelings about previous Models Own nail polishes, I was only too keen to try out this HyperGel gel effect formula hoping this would be the one to win me over. For a very modest price tag of £5 I was very impressed! An absolute sucker for a gorgeous pink polish I did my best to restrain myself and branch out to a lovely mint green shade in Turquoise Gloss.



 The formula was of a good consistency, much thicker than the Barry M Gelly polishes, which I much preferred. It was easy to apply and it gave great coverage after just one coat (I applied two coats). The polish lasted around 4/5 days before any chips appeared, which for me, seemed like magic! To top it off, the finish is gorgeous and shiny as though a high shine top coat has been applied (not very visible in the photo unfortunately). I would love to stock up on these and try out a few more, however the colour selection doesn't seem to be particularly amazing so I am not sure which of the others I would go for. Extremely happy with this product, in fact I would probably have to say it is one of the best polishes I've purchased in a long time!

 
Have you tried any of the Hyper Gel polishes? Would love to hear some recommendations on which one I should get next!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment