Thursday 4 September 2014

Festival FOTD

 
With Autumn officially upon us and the festival season almost drawn to a close apart from the lucky ones still partying away at Bestival and Outlook over the next few days it seems the ideal time to reminisce about my festical experience this year. Camping at festivals isn't usually my thing, largely due to the ever-so reliable British weather, but this year I finally gave in and joined my friends at Creamfields... and oh boy was it amazing!!. I'm so terrible at taking selfies but managed to actually get few and thought I would share my festival face of the day with you guys.
 

 
My festival face basics included: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer, Garnier Eye Roll-on, the original Naked Palette, Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze, Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara, Bourjois Liquid liner and when it came to lips I alternated between a Calvin Klein Lipstick in Ethereal and a Rimmel Lip Lacquer in Luna. Other items I used to jazz things up included a Wet 'n' Wild white glitter pot, Body Shop shimmer diffuser, Startgazer neon paints in pink and orange (not pictured), a Hair FX Hair Chalk in Pink and Ardell lashes in 105 (applied after the photo was taken).
 
 
And here is the finished product:
 
 

We enjoyed the festival so much that we've already got tickets for Creamfields 2015, keen much?!? Although a whole year away I am already very excited :)

Which festivals did you go to this year? Would love to know what you thought!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment