Thursday 25 September 2014

Birchbox // September 2014




Time for my third Birchbox already! Since I signed up for my first box in July, time seems to have flown by at a ridiculous rate and the cold months are upon us. So what's in store this month?



September's "Happy Days" theme is based around those special moments in life which make you feel ohh soo nostalgic. September's funky boxes can also be used as a photo frame to display some of your fondest memories (I prefer to use my mine to organise my make up drawers though).

This month's box revealed : an Agave Heating Oil Treatment, Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Korres Showergel, ModelCo Lip Lacquer in Viva and a BeautyBlender + cleanser soap. With the Lifestyle section including an Urban Fruit snackbag and the Birchbox Happy Days photo clip.

                      
 
                      
 
 
                       
 

 
 

Thoughts - initially extremely please that I now have a beauty blender! I've been thinking about purchasing the Real Techniques one but I'm glad I didn't as I now have this lovely little pink 'dabber' to play with. On the whole however I was not particularly impressed. I felt like the box was lacking was lacking excitement, as the other products did not particularly catch my eye. I am all for trying new products though so hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

What did you think of the September Birchbox?









No comments:

Post a Comment