Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas Day NOTD // Barry M and Nails inc.

Merry Christmas y'all! Hope you have had a great festival season eating lots of food and spending time with your family.
 
Christmas is one of my favourite times of your when it comes to experimenting with beauty products as there is glitter and sparkle everywhere, with a constant excuse to wear sparkly nail polish. For my Christmas day nails I used the Barry M Superdrug Xmas 2012 Limited Edition polish (a silvery blue shade) as my base colour with the Nails Inc Nail Jewellery polish in Piccadilly Arcade - which is a gorgeous glittery green. I have a feeling that the gorgeous Piccadilly Arcade is soon to become my favourite nail polish of the season.
 
 
 
 
 
I am now off to enjoy the boxing day sales - hope you are too!
 
 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment