Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year // Models Own NYE nails

Happy New Year you wonderful people! Hope you've had a great time celebrating with friends and family and are now ready for 2015! 2015 already, where does the time go? Crazy to think that it feels like I was school 5 minutes ago but I've actually turned 24! New Year's Day is the perfect time to set resolutions and reflect on what you have achieved in the last 12 months (I will be posting mine very soon!) Hopefully by now you have all recovered from your NYE antics and are setting yourselves up for an exciting year ahead!

I'll stop rambling and get to the fun bit - here are my NYE nails using the Models Own Obsidian nail polish from my December Birchbox:


 
 
 
Happy New Year - all the best!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment