Thursday 12 March 2015

Birchbox // March 2015

 
This month Birchbox collaborated with Habitat to create a gorgeous box bursting full of colour, with a special 20% off voucher for Birchbox subscribers.
 
 
 
 
 
My March box contained: the Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara (so glad I got the one I chose!), Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris fragrance, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, Serenity Skincare Dead Sea Bath Salt and the Tan Organic Self Tanning Oil. The Lifestyle items month were a Birchbox & Habitat Exclusive Notebook and chapter 1 of 'A Perfect Heritage' by Penny Vincenzi.
 
 
Overall thoughts - A bit disappointing to be honest. Although I was really looking forward to trying the Benefit mascara, apart from that and the Elasticizer the rest of the items don't particularly appeal to me. Such a shame, but hopefully I'll get some more suitable items next month.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment