Tuesday 3 March 2015

NOTD // First look at Binky London

 
 
Hello lovelies! How has March crept around so fast? I'm so excited about Spring and digging out my pastel nail polish collection, starting with this little beauty from the Binky London range I picked up at the Clothes Show Live. Using the Rose Pink (the pale pink shade) and Pink Crystal (the glittery pink shade) for this NOTD ... here we are :)


 
 
Both polishes are of great quality, especially for the very purse friendly price tag. The glittery polish in particular lasted for several days without chipping (even with no base or top coat) but was also easy to remove (which I don't usually find with glitter polishes, especially long lasting ones). A fairly new range, the Binky London collection has a good variety of colours and finishes, and at £2.95 you can't go wrong! I would like to say I will definitely be purchasing some more Binky nail polishes, but I think I have a bit of a nail polish addiction so probably shouldn't be buying any more for a long while!
 
Have you tried any of the nail polishes from the Binky range?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment