Sunday 31 May 2015

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


After seeing it receive so much praise in the blogging world I knew I just had to try out the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ... and boy have I been missing out! It's brilliant! For a bargain price of £4.19 I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly when it lived up to the hype.


Not quite sure about it's "16 hour coverage" but it definitely lasts throughout your average 8 hour working day which suits me just fine. With 4 shades to choose from (a relatively limited selection) I chose number 1 - fair, which was actually a pretty good match for me so added bonus points there. 





The Lasting Perfection Concealer provides great coverage and blends seamless and I'll definitely repurchase this when it runs out. Great colour, great coverage, great lasting power and a very affordable price - generally not a bad word to say about it. It has a handy doe foot application which is easy to use and then I generally just blend with my finger. I still cannot believe good it is and it's less than a fiver! If you haven't yet tried it out - GO GO GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment