Sunday 10 May 2015

Product Road Test #1


Having a sort out of my make up station over the weekend reminded me just how much stuff I seem to acquire and store without actually using, especially since I've been subscribed to Birchbox. To try and keep this under control, each month I'll be doing a product road test, trialing 4 products (predominantly Birchbox items) where I will include a make up item, skin care item, hair product and an additional random beauty product. At the end of the 4 week trial I'll post a " To buy or not to buy" review post with thoughts on whether or not the products worked for me.

In this first installment I'll be experimenting with:



The Green People Intense Repair Shampoo, Caudalie Vino Perfect Radiance Serum, London Butterflies Bath salt scrub and the Calvin Klein Delicious Pout lip gloss in Sparkle. I've already used these a few times this month, with a mixed bag of thoughts, so stay tuned to find out more! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment