Friday 21 February 2014

A Few Bits from Fragrance Direct...

 
Fragrance Direct is an addiction... and I just can't stop giving in ...
 

Once again, battling with a basket full of abut 40 items I had to be realistic and narrow down my choices to what I actually "needed"... or so I tried to tell myself anyway. This little haul consisted of:
 
Korres Silk Milk Conditioner for Chemically Treated Hair
 
Mark Hill Overnight Miracle Repair Treatment
 
 
 
I seem to have developed a desire to purchase a silly amount of nail products which I never get round to use, but here are some more:
 
Essie Grow Richer Nourishing Growth Base Coat
 
Bourjois 10 Day Anti Choc No Chips Nail Polish in 25
 
Orly Nail polish in Seashell (gorgeous colour, review to come soon!)
 
Rochas One Coat Nail Lacquer in Antique Pink 12
 
L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish in 824 (I already have a similar one in 822, but I couldn't resist and hoping this one will be just as gorgeous!)
 
 
 
Followed by a few eye products:
 
Pupa Extrapearl Eyeshadow in shade 12
 
Bourjois Clubbing Liner in Bronze Dance
 
La La Lashes in Diamond
 
 
And a few random bits to finish off:
 
Lee Stafford Fake My Tan in the shade light to medium
 
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Pink Fever 285
 
 
 
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what I've got to look forward to!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment