Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Lips // 1000 Kisses


Happy Valentine's Day ladies! Hope everyone had something exciting lined up for the night and is spending quality time with their loved ones. With February being prime time dating season, lots of lovely ladies going on dates left, right and centre I thought now would be a good time to put up a review of the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip tint +  balm, this one in the shade 120 Timeless Tango.


 
As many of you will already know by now, this product is dual sided, a 'felt tip' end on one side and a clean balm on the other. Usually one to steer clear of dark lip colours, but this gorgeous pinky red colour drew me right in. The felt tip like end makes applications ever-so precise and easy, with the tint absorbing into your lips, providing a lasting colour. The balm adds a lovely glossy effect, adding the shine of a lipgloss but with the colour intensity and lasting power of a lipstick. Before I purchased this I'd heard many mixed reviews about this sort of product but thought I would try it out anyway. I usually suffer with dry lips, but surprisingly this wasn't an issue, as the gloss provided all the necessary coverage. Although this colour is absolutely gorgeous, dark lip colour are still not for me, but I would definitely purchase a lighter shade in this range. 
 

(1st swatch - just the lip tint, 2nd swatch - tint and the balm together)

Have you tried any the Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tints? Would love to know what you thought!



No comments:

Post a Comment