Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Liebster Award!!


I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award!!! Yay! It was an absolute honour to be awarded the Liebster award by not just one, but two lovely ladies, Charley from Style and Allure and Laura from The Beauty Tearoom, which I'm really grateful for! Thank you very much ladies! 



For those of you who may not know much about the Liebster award, it is an award given to bloggers with under 200 followers and is great way for bloggers to connect with each other and grow their reader base. Once nominated, you have to answer the 11 questions you were given and then nominate 11 others bloggers to do same but answer 11 questions set by you.

Here we go J
 
Firstly Charley’s questions:
  1. When did you start blogging? Around August 2013
  2. What is your favourite book? The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, absolutely amazing book, would highly recommend it!
  3. What is your holy grail beauty product?  It would be impossible to pick just one but I think I'm going to go with the Bourjois Volumizer Mascara ... just wow!
  4. How often do you communicate with other bloggers? Not as often as I should.
  5. When was the last time you cried at a movie? The Lion King probably, those Disney classics get me every time.
  6. If you were stranded on a desert island with one celebrity, who would you want it to be? This is a really difficult one, but I think I would pick a comedian! Not sure which one, but with being actually stranded on a desert island, you may need some cheering up!
  7. Who is your idol? I wouldn’t say that I have an in idol as such, but I really look up to successful people who were able to carry on and persevere past the difficulties they have encountered along the way.
  8. What blogger would you like to be best friends with? Another difficult one! I would probably have say Zoe as hers was one of the first blogs I ever read and Tanya Burr, as she’s so lovely and cheerful.
  9. What made you start blogging? I had thought about starting a blog for a while now, but there never seemed to be the perfect opportunity as I either had exams to revise for or generally a lack of free time. I was initially inspired by the wonderful Zoe from Zoella and thought why not give it a go. So shortly after graduating, whilst embarking upon the dreaded job hunt, I had a fair bit of time my hand last summer so thought it would be the perfect opportunity.
  10. What's your favourite animal? Puppy!!!!
  11. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Sitting around in my rabbit onesie eating chilli heat-wave Dorritos (I'm painting a beautiful picture here, aren't I...).



And here are my answers to Laura’s questions:

1. What is your favourite nail colour? Probably pink! I have thousands of pink nail polishes in all sorts of shades (OK thousands may be a bit of an exaggeration.. but definitely more pink polishes than one girl requires).

2. If you could have any hair colour which would it be? Dark purple

3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I love travelling and there are sooo many places I would love to visit. The places I’m most excited for are Thailand and Brazil, as I have a feeling they would absolute epic!

4. Who is the most important person in your life? My mum <3

5. Where do you go most often with friends? Can’t say there’s a particular place  we always go but whenever the Uni girls have a reunion we seem to end up in Vodka Revs, food and music, two birds with one stone.

6. What is your most proud achievement? Probably successfully completing my year abroad as part of my degree. Being so far away from home and adapting to a new environment was a crazy and challenging experience but I love every minute of it


7. If you could have any pet, what would it be and what would you call it? I absolutely love Labradors, but I feel that would be a bit tame…so if I could have anything, I would go with the cat family and get a per baby tiger as they’re mega cute!

8. What is your favourite beauty product of all time? This a very very veryyyy difficult question, probably impossible to pick just one. I will have to go for the L’Oreal Glam Shine Lipglosses as I love everything about them! So shiny, non-sticky (although some may disagree), smell lovely and there is such a great variety of colours.

9. Who is most like you that you know of? Difficult to say really, as my friends are all a pretty different bunch! I guess the answer may be my dad. Although we live in different countries so I don’t see him much I seem to have inherited many of his behaviours.

10. What is your best quality? I guess I’m always quite chatty so there’s never an awkward silence if I’m about :P

11. If you were a sweet, what would you be? Strawberry Campinos, because they’re amazing and always make me feel better about life.
 
My nominations are:

Lucy http://make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

Kelsie - http://kelsielaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Amber - http://www.ambersbeautytalk.com

Leanna - http://pearlblush.blogspot.co.uk/

Aya - http://ayooti.blogspot.co.uk/



And my questions for you lovelies are:
 
1.       Why did you start blogging?
2.       What is your favourite lipgloss/lipstick of all time?
3.       Your ‘go to’ beauty brand?
4.       Favourite category of make up (eg lipstick, mascara etc)
5.       Your favourite Blogger/YouTuber?
6.       Have you met anyone from the blogging community?
7.       Your favourite season and why?
8.       Your favourite holiday destination?
9.       Do you have any pets?
10.   What would be your dream job?
11.   Your top blogging tip?


Well done and good luck!
 
 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the nomination lovely :) xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations hun. You have a great blog.

    Your new follower
    www.loevensmakeuprambles.com

    ReplyDelete