Wednesday 18 February 2015

Birchbox // February 2015


February's theme was Birchbox Loves, with my box featuring:
 
 
 
London Butterflies Bath Salt Scrub (Birchbox exclusive), TheBalm Cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer, Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner in Black, Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo, Wild About Beauty Rose Water Illuminating Serum and the Lifestyle item this was the The Chia Co Oats + Chia in mixed berry.
 
 
 
 
 
Overall thoughts - Pretty pleased with this box, glad to see there are three full sized items this month too. I think I'm most looking forward to trying the salt scrub (which smells soo lovely) and the illuminating serum. Spring is perfect time for adopting the dewy skin look so I'm hoping this serum will give my skin the perfect luminosity.
Birchbox have now introduced the 'Slim Box' design, not sure how they're going to manage to squeeze everything in though! I like the current box as it is, as they're great to use as drawer organizers, but sadly I believe they will be bringing them out to all subscribers as of March.
A little side note - in case you were wondering what happened to my January Birchbox... Well I thought my subscription finished in February, not January, so I was patiently waiting (as my December box arrived late), until I checked my account to realise that was it! Re-subscribing in the last few days of January, my box ended up arriving only a few days before the February box. So if you wanted to see what was in mine, here is a quick snap of January's Women's Health themed box:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment