Tuesday 28 April 2015

Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm


With so much hype over lip crayons/colour balms I thought I would treat myself to a lovely new addition to my make up collection. With so many brands to choose from, after careful deliberation I opted for this Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Demure, which is a sheer, shimmery pinky-peach shade.







The colour balm is lovely, with a smooth texture and a gorgeous glossy finish, which I absolutely love. It leaves my lips feeling really tingly straight after application so I think it's got lip plumping properties. It tastes a little minty too, not sure how I feel about that though. In terms of wear, pretty similar to what you would expect with all glossy lip products - the lasting power isn't great, especially if you're eating and drinking, so regular re-application becomes necessary. I like to wear it over a matt lipstick to give it that oomph of shine, also helping to maintain the lip colour for longer. With so many shades to pick from it was difficult to choose my favourite, but I figured that as the 'nude' of the collection it will be perfect for any season, and as I usually wear heavy eye make up I can incorporate this into more looks.

Now I just have to fight the urge to buy every single colour in the range as they are all so beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment