Thursday 30 April 2015

Spring Wish List

Hello lovelies!With Spring in full swing, there are a few items I've seen floating around on the high street that I would love to get my hands on, so I thought I would share them with you. As much as I love high street stores for clothes, shoes and accessories I can't help to stray towards department stores to raid MAC or Urban Decay stands as I love them so much! So here's what's on my Spring wish list:





1. The most gorgeous Winged Tote Bag from Topshop, which can be found here. They have it in a few colours but the black is definitely my favourite.

2. MAC Mineralize eyeshadow quad in a Glimmer of Gold.(I've been naughty and actually bought this quad already as they were so beautiful and I just couldn't resist). Can be found here.

3. River Island Bikini. Love this set! It looks like it gives your a fair bit of support as both the top and bottom look quite structured. This combo really remind me of the Triangl bikinis but are definitely a more budget friendly version. The top can be found here and bottoms here.

4. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliner. These are all absolutely stunning but I think my favourite is the probably the Midnight Cowboy which is the gold glitter. I'm already a cult follower when it comes to the UD eye products so needless to say these were bound to make their way onto my radar at some point. These gorgeous eyeliners seem like the perfect way to take a look from day to night with an added glam factor. The eyeliners can be found here.

5. Waterfall Blazer - New Look. I love waterfall blazers as they can be worn as smart or casual, day night, perfect addition to any outfit. I really like this cream one but the red is lovely too, really summery. The blazers in a variety of colours, can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment