Tuesday 10 December 2013

NOTD: Barry M and Essie Lux Effects

 
Embracing winter and wishing for a white Christmas, these nails reminded me of snowy winter mornings and glistening snow flakes! After neglecting my nails for a while, this week's creation entailed a Barry M Nail Paint in 66 Matt White and an Essie Lux Effects Multi Dimensional Top Coat in Shine of the Times.



 
 
 
The matt white polish was a recent purchase, as I have so many glitter top coats and nothing to wear underneath them. I usually find Barry M polishes to be reasonably nice, unfortunately this one did not impress. I could do purely down to the colour, but I did not feel like the consistency of the polish was sufficient to stop it from being opaque after 2 coats. will stick with it though and attempt to improve my application methods!

The Essie Lux Effect polish on the other hand is absolutely AMAZING! It is gorgeous and so soo versatile! It can be worn over the top of any colour, and would look cute worn on its own if you wanted just a pinch of sparkle.

 
 

 
 
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment