Thursday 5 December 2013

November Empties


This month's empties have all been make up staples and other essentials but have included some amazing products. I will definitely be looking to repurchase all of the products mentioned. This month we have:

 
 
 

MUA Face Powder shade 2 - bit of a love/hate relationship with this one. For a £1 I was pleasantly surprised, as for such a bargain steal you can't always guarantee results. I love it because it's compact, quick and convenient and looks good when applied in small quantities. On the downside, I did struggle with using it sparingly and reached the tipping point.. making it look rather cakey
 
Me Me Me Fat Cat lashes mascara - a massive fan of this mascara as I find it genuinely gives your lashes a lot of volume. One of the most favourite mascara I've ever used so would definitely buy it again when my current mascara runs out.
 
L'Oreal Infallible 16hr Concealer in Vanilla - the best high street/drug store concealer ever! The coverage and lasting power are wonderful and I find the lighter shades are perfect for me, as I usually struggle to find concealers that suit my skin tone. Not a single bad word to say about it. There is always one of these floating around my make up collection so I am well stocked up. I do think it may be time to branch out and try something new and as I've heard so much about Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer it would be rude not to try it. Will always keep this lovely little concealer stick as my trusty, reliable back up though.
 

L'Oreal Glam Shine Lipgloss - this lovely little gloss has received a lot of love over the past year or so. So much so, that most if the label has rubbed off. The lid indicates the shade was 403 Magnetic Rose Glow, which is a shimmery pinky-beige shade (unfortunately probably not available on the market anymore as I've had it for ages). I absolutely love how shimmery it is and the lovely scent, as well as the heartshaped wand! How cute is the heart shaped wand?? Definitely prefer it to the usual doefoot applicators.
 
Scholl Foot Therapy Rough Skin Remover Scrub - delivered AMAZING results! I've been using it for several months now, leaving my feet feeling wonderfully soft after the damaged caused by flip flops over the summer. Quite sad this product has ran out as I haven't had a chance to pick up anymore and I don't want my feel to lose their amazing softness. Would highly recommend this! Leaves your hands feeling overly soft after application too! Double whammy.
 

Sure Clear Aqua Deodorant - does the job, keeps you feeling fresh for ages.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I only ever tried that mascara once, I can't actually remember where I got it from but I remember loving it, you may have tempted me to buy this again, nice post, I'm a new follower, looking forward to reading more!
    Alice x
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete