Sunday 22 December 2013

The Final Boots Star Gift // No7 Ultimate Collection

 
 
 
 
This week's star gift at Boots is the amazing No7 Ultimate Collection, and they have saved the best till last. The kit contains:
 
Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion
Blissful Body Wash
Sumptuous Bath soak
Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion
Protect and Perfect Day Hand Cream
Beautiful Skin Dry Rescue
Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream
Protect and Perfect Intense Night Cream
Lash Adapt Mascara in Black
Limited Edition Lipgloss Marshmallow
 
 
 
I haven't really used many No7 products but the ones that I have have be very effective. I already have soo many products so I had to refrain from getting one for myself but thought it would make a perfect gift for my mum!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment