Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hello December!


I can't believe it's December already! It has been 6 months since I finished University and seriously... where has the time gone? It seems as though summer was only last week.

December is going to be such an exciting month, I absolutely cannot wait! Firstly, a couple of days ago I got tickets to The Clothes Show at the NEC in Birmingham next weekend and I'm SOOOOOO EXCITEDDD!! A bit ott there I know but I haven't been for what seems like so long and it is so much fun. Can't wait to see what bargains are going to be up for grabs this year! I think I'm most looking forward to checking out the Model's Own, Barry M, Rimmel and Elemis stands, but no doubt I've missed off one of the really important once. There will be a very detailed post to come with all the crazy things I buy, leaving my bank card hating me.

December is of course a very festive time with lots to organise, presents to but and decorations to put up! I'm so so behind this year, as by the time I eventually get my decorations up it will be well into December. Better late than never eh? And the shopping list, wow the shopping list! I am composing an efficient regime to acquire all Christmas gifts in one go.. will this possible.. guess we'll have to see.

With added festivies, December also brings my birthday! With so much to plan and sort out an coordinate everybody's plans for new year NYE can get quite hectic. Edinburgh is supposed to amazing for new year, but seeing as I am currently based in the Midlands it seems a bit of a trek to head to Scotland for only a few days. Although I've still never been to Scotland!... Should probably get onto that at some point. Seeing new year is all about fun, excitement and spending it with your favourite people!

What are your special plans for this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment