Tuesday 22 October 2013

NOTD: Calvin Klein Splendid Color Nail Polish


Slowly working through my bargain beauty steals from the Fragrance Direct website, I've finally got around to properly trying out this Calvin Klein splendid colour nail polish in the colour Silverstreak, which is a beautiful shiny silver.



 
 
 
 
Although the colour is absolutely beautiful I was slightly disappointed with its longevity, or should I say the lack of. I generally struggle with finding good nail varnishes, as I seem to be very chip-prone with whichever brand I use ... but I was disappointed that I noticed a chip the day after application.




I gave it a few more chances and achieved slightly better results. Whether it is just me or this particular nail polish, but unfortunately we didn't bond as well as I would have liked. Or maybe I need a better top coat? I don't know. Although disappointed, I haven't ruled out trying more of the nail polishes by CK, as I do love other products in the cosmetics range.

Have you tried any of the Calvin Klein nail polishes? would love to know how you got on!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment