Sunday 27 October 2013

Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

 
 
 

Already a big fan of the Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner it was an absolute necessity to explore the other liquid liners in the Rimmel range. And I'm pleased to say that this Glam Eyes liner did not disappoint! I went for the colour 008 Aqua Glow, which is a gorgeous teal colour. It can be worn on its own, but as I don't like having bare lids I prefer it worn with beigey/cream eye shadow.
 
 
 
I was really impressed with its lasting power, as it powered through a day's work, well into the evening, without any need for reapplication. The consistency is pretty thick and it dries reasonably fast, avoiding the fear of smudging. I wasn't really a fan of the brush, as it wasn't flexible and a little difficult to use. If only the coloured liners had a different brush!! Apart from that, there is absolutely nothing I can fault the product for, and will definitely look into getting more colours.

 
 
 
  
 
(apologies, I seem to look a bit startled, blame the light!)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour!
    Great blog! I'm a New follower on bloglovin and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete