Monday 28 October 2013

Neutrogena Cracked Heel Cream


Now feet aren't normally a hot topic for discussion, and nobody likes talking about feet.. but everyone LOVES having soft, smooth feet without an cracks. During the summer I neglected my feet and let my flip flops destroy my heels.. not a pretty sight! following a recommendation from good ol' mum I purchaded this AMAZING foot cream  and it seems to have done the trick!

I have been using it a couple of times a week over the past 5 weeks or so and the results have been amazing! Now I'm not going to post before and afters of my feet.. cos that would be a bit gross so you will have to take my word for it that my feet are all nice and smooth, like a baby's bottom. This Neutrogena Norwegian formula cracked heel foot cream claims to "help repair cracked heels from day 1" a statement I think I would have to agree with. The instructions recommend for it to be applied twice a day, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to commit to my feet twice a day. If I did use it as directed, woah, just imagine the results, phenomenal no doubt. The consistency is lovely and creamy, not too thick, not runny and the foot cream ha a gentle almondy-vanilla smell, sort of difficult to make out. It smells that lovely.. I am tempted to use it on my face!




Although this product is lovely, I must note that I have also been using a Scholl foot scrub (review to come at a later date) which may have skewed the results! The two products work well together, but I think this cream is worthy of a lot of the credit.

Result: happy happy feet!



No comments:

Post a Comment